Public safety agencies can leverage the power of MSWIN to:
- Streamline public safety operations by eliminating the need to coordinate among multiple, disparate radio systems.
- Use open standard, non-proprietary architecture.
- Strengthen and expand the coverage and reduce the need to patch across proprietary networks by relying on direct, seamless interoperability with state, local and bordering states users.
- Exchange information with integrated data applications, such as GPS outdoor location and over-the-air programming.
- Provide current situation information, faster response, and efficient coordination for response to large events or disasters.
MSWIN USER TOOLKIT
- MSWIN User Checklist
- MSWIN Memorandum of Understanding Permanent Use
- MSWIN Memorandum of Understanding Interoperability
- MSWIN User Agency Contact Information
- Special Events by Zone Map
- MSWIN Site Location by Phase with Coverage Overlay
- MSWIN Special Event Talkgroups