MSWIN User Information
Public safety agencies can leverage the power of MSWIN to:
- Streamline public safety operations by eliminating the need to coordinate among multiple, disparate radio systems.
- Use open standard, non-proprietary architecture.
- Strengthen and expand the coverage and reduce the need to patch across proprietary networks by relying on direct, seamless interoperability with state, local and bordering states users.
- Exchange information with integrated data applications, such as GPS outdoor location and over-the-air programming.
- Provide current situation information, faster response, and efficient coordination for response to large events or disasters.
MSWIN User Toolkit